Take Up Writing at Home for Money
Freelancing is not a new term. It’s a form of self-employment that can be applied to practically any job that doesn’t require you to operate a machine. The only thing that has changed about freelancing is that it’s mostly done online nowadays. About a half of modern freelancing jobs are in the writing field, ranging from journalism and copywriting to academic assistance. Writing is the easiest kind of work to set up at home, and it doesn’t require any physical presence at an office. You get a written assignment in your email, complete it, and turn it in. You can communicate with your employer and customers online, regardless of location.
If writing is your thing and you don’t want to leave the comfort of your home, then writing at home is the right decision for you. If you have a fast Internet connection, it makes it even easier to swap your office job to a freelance one. And if you live alone or have a spare room, it’s going to be even easier than you think.
We look for good writers who enjoy their work and are willing to work online with customers from different parts of the world. Many students send us orders with instructions and requirements they find difficult, and entrust us to provide them with a corresponding sample paper.
Working at Home: Workspace and Supplies
The one mistake that many freelancers make is not setting up a proper workspace. A computer and fast Internet connection are the primary things you need, but you need more if you want a successful business. You have to understand that working at home means working and not just staying home for a couple of days, working peacefully in bed. Writing at home is as serious as an office job, but your office is at home. Here’s some advice you’ll want to consider when working at home:
- Separate work from home routines. If you can’t give up a whole room, separate your computer from the rest of the room and make that space look different than the rest of your home.
- Set working hours. It’s easy to drag out your work all day long and that’s counterproductive. Your work will uneven and possibly incompetent if you repeatedly distract yourself with unrelated errands.
- Employ time management techniques. For example, the Pomodoro Technique, will help you stay focused and eventually learn how to balance work time and rest. After 21 days you’ll have productive work habits.
- Get a notebook for order requirements and a planner for scheduling. There are also a lot of mobile apps that will help you stay organized with your assignments and even help plan your budget.
- Explain to your family how important your work is to you, and how important it is that they don’t distract you during your working hours.
There will be additional tricks you’ll learn along the way to help you work more efficiently. But nothing is impossible in this line of work as long as you’re willing to learn.
Working at Home - Sign up for a Writing Career
Now that you’ve decided to join our ranks, you should go to the registration page at our website and sign up. Don’t miss the opportunity, because we can’t have registration open all the time. There are many reasons for this policy; the main one being, we have to maintain a competitive environment. We also must adhere to the standards that we offer to our clients. Logically for this business to work, we can’t have an equal amount of writers and clients, and we can’t hire everyone. We can only register writers who can prove they have the appropriate knowledge and skills, as well as being ready to maintain the rhythm of working at home as a writer.
Successfully passing our application tests will allow you to set up an account and start working immediately. Your account will give you access to orders filtered by your disciplines of choice. It is basically a platform that helps you manage your orders and communicate with your clients, as well as contact the support team. Depending on the status of your orders, they go automatically to the right folders, and you can separate those that are already finished from those you need to focus on. It’s also easy access to chat and messages from your account.
You’ll also have access to APA and MLA manuals, so you can study the material at any time. It’s important for academic writers keep up with the guidelines; plagiarism is an issue that everybody involved in creating new content should avoid. Along with that you have to be up for proofreading and editing your work. Our clients need fully complete work; they don’t have time to look for an editor, or to spend more money than is necessary.
Here are some of the benefits to look out for when applying for a writer’s position at our service:
- A constant supply of orders.
- Timely payment twice a month.
- Live support and a communication system for writer-client interaction.
- A convenient platform for finding and managing orders.
Writing at Home Jobs - Catch Your Opportunity
You can always register at freelancing websites to look for writing at home jobs, but how much security can this actually give you? Freelance writers are usually recruited for odd jobs here and there. On the other hand, our company can offer you stability. Whether it’s high or low season for our writers, there’s always available work. We actually make an effort to find more work for you. The only thing we ask in return is high-performance. You’re not only able to comfortably work at home, you’re also free to work as you like. Take this opportunity and use it as an outlet for your creativity.
Feel free to contact us at any time. Even if registration is closed, we can give you more information about the application process, the do’s and don’ts, and anything else about how we work. All candidates are welcomed!
Currently available projects:
Political science4 pages
Architecture, Building and Planning2 pages
Social Work and Human Services3 pages
to become a
Fill out your CV
Pass English test
Start Writing :)
- Free registration
- Easy to manage account and flexible schedule
- Competitive salary: from $7 per page and up to $31
- Daily inflow of new orders in different disciplines
- Secure and convenient payment methods
- Round the clock support
- Feedback and continuous support from the Writer’s Department